In order to comply with the European Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council), here it’s exposed clearly and directly how personal data from users of this page, and other data of interest, is managed.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Data will be managed by the company:
Company Name: Copymouse, S.C.C.L
Commercial Name: Copymouse Studio
CIF / NIF: F65778060
Telephone: 933 282 044
Registered in the Register: Mercantil de Barcelona
Domain name: copymouse.com
2. Why and for what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to fulfill the orders placed by users.
- To inform users about the development of orders or subscriptions.
- To develop commercial actions and offer content, products and services that may be on your interest. These products or services offered via email or through the website itself may include links to other webs sites from third parties, without your data, being transferred to them.
- To be able to send, if appropriate, communications and recommendations through bulletins or newsletters.
3. How can we obtain your data?
We obtain personal information in a direct way, either through the order requested by the customer or through queries made by users to our mailboxes or contact emails.
4. Recipients: Who will receive and process your data?
Only we, Copymouse, S.C.C.L will receive and process your personal data. Your data will not be transferred to any third party without your express and unequivocal consent.
5. Which rights do the users have?
The interested parties, in accordance with the applicable regulations, may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as limitation and portability by writing to Copymouse, S.C.C.L, C. Aragón 517-519 3º1ª, 08013-Barcelona or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In both cases, it will be necessary to attach a photocopy of the National Identity Card or similar documentation proving your identity.
Also, the user will be able to present his claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (more information at www.agpd.es).
6. External links
The user is warned that this website may display links to different portals outside Copymouse, S.C.C.L. In these cases, the company is not responsible for the possible processing data procedures that may be carried out on these web pages.
7. Sending commercial communications
In case of acceptance of the appropriate form, or when purchasing a product or service, a website’s newsletter or bulletin will be sent to the user.
The user could reject at any time the sending of commercial communications by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the instructions that will be indicated in each communication sent to the user.